Friday, May 14, 2010

Other Mediums? Ask A Potter

I don’t know an artistic person that sticks to their medium solely. There is so much out there to be seen, worked with and known. We just have to ask: What other mediums do you work in?
Celeste: Food. Fabric. I used to sew all of my evening clothes until I met clay.  Since meeting clay, my wardrobe has down graded to sweats and jeans but I don’t mind.
Evan: My art is mainly contained to clay but occasionally I'll paint and photograph roads.
Sally Anne: Glass. Just started to fuse, but I'd love to learn how to blow. I play with photography and yarn. I'd would love to learn how to weave.
Chris: I like to paint and sculpt though it has been a while.  I have to say I am increasingly intrigued by and drawn to glass and am looking forward to taking some classes and “getting on the torch” as it were.
So what materials are making your heart sing and your hands move?
We’d love to hear your questions for the Covert Potters. Please leave a comment below with any questions you may have and we will try to get them answered as quickly as possible! Thank you… read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment