Monday, May 3, 2010

Insecure?... Ask A Potter

With all the talk about National Security, let’s talk about personal insecurity.... Describe an insecurity you deal with in making your work?
Sally Anne: The idea of beauty. Is my idea acceptable to others? I know I shouldn't care, but I do...
Chris: Is it done? No, just a little more, CRAP!  Always second guessing myself
Celeste: I am less anxious about the building process now that muscle retention is part of my being. I still have concerns about the glazing and the glaze firing but refuse to change to a different firing temperature.
What are the insecurities that you fine are running around your head when you are working on your art?
We’d love to hear your questions for the Covert Potters. Please leave a comment below with any questions you may have and we will try to get them answered as quickly as possible! Thank you… read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment